- Wide Point 10’5” offers quick glide with fast entry into waves and more reactive turning.
- 32” width provides good balance and stability for cruising and surf.
- Pulled in nose and tail outline for maximum speed.
- Easy entry into smaller waves.
Heavy midsection V and double concave makes effortless rail-to-rail transitions down the line for generating speed, feeding into a tail concave for tight fast cutbacks.
We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Lengde:||Bredde:||Tykkelse:||Tail Bredde:||Volum:||Vekt Range|
|10’5”||32”||4.7”||16.9”||178 L||55-105 kg|
|317.5 cm||81.3 cm||12.0 cm||43.1 cm||120-230 lbs|
- A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight and has impressive water repulsion.
- Multiple layer of high-grade fibreglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
- All inserts have added reinforcements.
- ¾ deck pads with crocodile skin texture and new IQ handle for easy carrying.
- Full gloss rails and deck give a high-grade finish.
- Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
- All Starshot models equpped with a protective rail saver tape to minimize paddle scratches.
*Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
*We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.