“Worlds most stable and comfortable Yoga board at 40” wide”
The Astro Yoga 40 is the most stable board in the range, ideal for beginners and those that want to confidently stay dry and comfortable, even in choppier conditions. Its large volume accommodates heavier riders and with its longer length, allows for two people to practice tandem yoga poses together. The 2mm full deck crocodile skin EVA provides grip wherever you are positioned on the board. The D-rings fitted on the tail and the nose provide anchor points to help keep your board stationary at all times. Equipped with a padded EVA bungee carry handle and a paddle holder on the tail for efficient storage when exercising.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Rider up to:|
|11’2”||40”||6.0”||24.0”||405 L||120 kg|
STIFF AND LIGHT
- Dual Stringer on the deck for increased rigidity.
- Carbon Rails for extra support in the critical standing area.
- 6” Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness.
- Half Layer PVC laminates reduces the weight significantly.
- Linear dropstitch.
- EVA Carry handle.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up.
video - deluxe teknologien