A warm, comfortable and durable full-length wetsuit for kids, the neoprene-free R2® Yulex® Front-Zip Full Suit is made of 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content with a 100% recycled polyester interior lining on the arms and legs, torso and thighs lined with 67% recycled polyester/28% polyester/5% spandex; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council™ certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Suggested water temperatures: 13–16° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability
- Natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council™ certified by the Rainforest Alliance; synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- All seams are externally triple glued and blindstitched; 100% internally taped
- Detachable front-zip entry for maximum performance and easy on/off
- Easy-access key loop
- Torso/thighs: 3.5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey; Arms/legs: 3mm 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey. Exterior face fabric: 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex
- 884 g (31.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
Wetsuit Sizing Information
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.