Four words for Ocean Beach: high commitment, high reward. Made with anatomical patterning and high-quality neoprene that meets Patagonia’s rigorous standards for strength and stretch, the R3® Front-Zip Hooded Full Suit offers essential warmth for cold and foggy morning sessions—even through half an hour of sets on the head. The torso and thighs have a 66% recycled polyester/25% chlorine-free merino wool/9% spandex lining for warmth and stretch; the hydrophobic, 67% recycled polyester microgrid thermal lining in the arms, legs and hood dries fast, minimizes weight and offers excellent flex. The floating front-zip provides ease of entry and maximizes freedom of movement through the shoulders and chest, and 100% exterior seam sealing eliminates leaks. Other features include a durable, water-resistant 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex exterior face fabric, hidden key loop and long-lasting Supratex kneepads. All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Torso/thighs have warm chlorine-free merino wool (25%) in the lining along with 66% recycled polyester content
- Hydrophobic micro-grid recycled polyester (67%) thermal lining (arms/legs) minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flex; exterior face fabric is durable and water-resistant with 88% recycled polyester content
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped on high-stress areas
- Detachable front-zip entry for maximum performance and easy on/off
- Torso/thighs: 4.5mm neoprene lined with 66% recycled polyester/25% chlorine-free merino wool/9% spandex; hood/arms/legs: 3.5mm neoprene lined with 67% recycled polyester/28% polyester/5% spandex microgrid; exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 1672 g (59 oz)
- Made in Thailand.