If it’s a 5-mile trek to get to your spot, your surf booties shouldn’t feel like hiking boots when you finally paddle out. Light, stretchy and ultraflexible, our new R4® Hybrid Booties offer supplemental warmth and protection while maintaining a traditional barefoot feel. Made from durable, high-quality 4mm neoprene with an interior lining of fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid, their minimalist split-toe construction gives you a close and precise connection to your board. The exterior face fabric is 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex; soft but durable Supratex soles maximize grip. All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped. The low-bulk design also slides easily into swim fins for cold-water bodysurfing. Suggested water temperatures: 38–48° F/3–9° C.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability and warmth
- All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Supratex sole provides increased traction and flexibility
- Split-toe design for maximum dexterity
- Durable 4mm neoprene lined with 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid; exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 249 g (8.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.