Logs and fishes are fine, but when the sandbars are in good shape you want something that can drive hard off the bottom and throw a few fans off the top. Made with formfitting patterning and high-quality neoprene that meets Patagonia’s rigorous standards for strength and stretch, the R1™ Front-Zip Full Suit offers unparalleled warm-water performance when a 5’8″ thruster is your board of choice. The lightweight, high-stretch 100% recycled polyester lining offers excellent flexibility and fast dry times, while the floating front-zip maximizes freedom of movement through the shoulders and chest. 100% exterior seam sealing eliminates leaks. Other features include a durable, water-resistant 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex exterior face fabric, hidden key loop and long-lasting Supratex kneepads. All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric is durable and water-resistant with 88% recycled polyester content
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped on high-stress areas
- Detachable front-zip entry for maximum performance and easy on/off
- Anatomically engineered Supratex kneepads
- Key loop
- Torso/thighs: 3mm neoprene; arms/legs: 2.5mm neoprene; interior lining: high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey; exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 929 g (32.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.