Patagonia Women’s R2 Yulex Front-Zip Full Suit
The Patagonia Women’s R2 Yulex Front-Zip Full Suit is a high-performance, neoprene-free wetsuit designed for water temps of 55-60 F / 13-16 C.
Patagonia Women's R2 Yulex Front-Zip Full Suit
A high-performance, neoprene-free wetsuit, the R2 Yulex Front-Zip Full Suit is made of 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Suggested water temperatures: 55-60 F / 13-16 C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability, the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance, the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Torso/thighs have 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% elastane inverted microgrid thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flexibility
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining in arms/legs improves flexibility and dry time, exterior face fabric made with 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- 100% external seam sealing, all seams are triple glued and internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Floating front-zip with replaceable, corrosion-proof Salmi zipper for maximum performance and better seal
- Easy-access key loop
- 794 g (28 oz)