Patagonia Men's Performance Straight Fit Jeans - Regular
A performance version of our Straight Fit Jeans built for a more active lifestyle in a midweight 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX fabric with mechanical stretch, fiber-based moisture management and a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified for sewing.
- Made of midweight 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX T400 polyester mechanical stretch denim dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy, water use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes for greater comfort, performance and protection, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle, best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed twill pocket bags, antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets, small coin pocket on right hip, two rear pockets. Pocket edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish and lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced
- Fair Trade Certified for sewing
- 553 g