In some places, it doesn’t count as winter until it’s 20 below and you’re paddling out through rafts of ice. Made of high-quality, ultrawarm 7mm neoprene, our new R5® Mitts are designed for comfort and performance in Arctic surf conditions. With a fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining, the design keeps the fingers together for increased warmth and conforms to the hand for a snug fit. A 3-D silicone palm print maximizes grip; 100% external seam sealing eliminates leaks. All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas for durability and strength. Exterior face fabric is stretchy and durable 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. Suggested water temperatures: 0–3° C.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability and warmth
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped in high-stress areas
- Silicone ink 3-D palm print for maximum grip
- Articulated panels conform to hand for snug fit
- Durable 7mm neoprene lined with 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid; exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.