Patagonia R5 Yulex Mitts
Designed for maximum warmth, the R5® Yulex® Mitts keep your hands comfortable in the most extreme cold. Made from 7mm 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Suggested water temperatures: 0–3° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued and internally taped at high-stress areas
- Silicone 3-D palm print for maximum grip
- Articulated panels conform to hand for snug fit
- 7mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% elastane inverted microgrid; exterior face: 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane.
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
|Gloves (finger to wrist)||6||6½||6¾||7||7½|
Hand measurements should be taken around the knuckles (not the thumb). Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions.
|Dimensjoner||20 × 10 × 6 cm|