Patagonia R5 Yulex Round Toe Booties
Our warmest surf booties for the most extreme cold, the R5® Yulex® Round Toe Booties are made from 7mm 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Suggested water temperatures: 0–3° C.
NB, små i størrelsene. Vi bruker én størrelse større enn i vanlige sko.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued and internally taped
- Z-strap closure conforms to foot for a snug fit
- Round-toe design for maximum warmth
- Pull rings at heels
- Diamond-grip, nonmarking soles provide increased traction
- 7mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% elastane inverted microgrid; exterior face: 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane.
- 499 g (17.6 oz)