If there’s still light in the sky, there’s still time for one more wave—and maybe a few more after that. Offering lightweight warmth and performance for those classic, gold-lit California nights, our R1® Long Jane keeps your core and legs comfy while you’re waiting for sets or cross-stepping down the line. Made from high-quality 1.5mm neoprene, it features a fast-drying, high-stretch 100% recycled polyester lining and an open-arm profile that offers full freedom of movement for paddles back up the point. The long-leg design also provides sun protection for daytime sessions, and the streamlined anatomical design holds close to the body for optimal performance and flex. Spandex binding at neck and armholes is cleanly finished; seams are sewn with flatlock construction for additional comfort and durability. Exterior face fabric is 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. 16-18° C.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- Spandex bindings at neck and armholes are cleanly finished
- Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for comfort and durability
- Fit conforms to body for maximum flexibility and comfort
- Body: 1.5mm neoprene. Lining: high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey. Exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex