CONNOR BAXTER’S CHOICE
The new long grain balsa core is the new revolution. An organic solution with no compromise compared to standard petroleum based PVC. The structure of the balsa long grain is made of long fibers that acts like millions of tiny stringers going all along the core. They load the energy during the stroke and release it at the end. One more detail that will make you faster on the water.
- New 100% long-grain low density balsa core for better strength and paddle sensation.
- Custom woven Biaxial 60/60 degree carbon cloth for the best flex and weight characteristic.
- Biaxial 45-degree glass fabric used to increase the durability and reduce risk of buckling.
- Retains strength while possessing incredibly good flex characteristics.
- ABS rail insert along the entire edge of the blade for added durability.
- The balsa core is made from many different pieces of balsa wood, then assembled together to create the density and mechanical strength required.
The new rounded tip of the blade has a small area hitting the water during the entry. The result is a smooth penetration in the water thus reducing the impact on your body, especially on the shoulders.
The rounded tip creates a progressive load of the blade during the entry in the water instead of a sudden high impact creating a lot of stress on the paddle and your body.
Reducing the stress on the body allows one to paddle longer and more often with less recovery time.
The double concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
The edge defining the double concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
The lima has a unique narrow and flat profile allowing you to pull the blade very close to the rail of the board, giving it a really nice line.
Combine to a 10° angle, the power phase is very efficient making all your energy going in a straight forward motion.
2PCS ADJUSTABLE SHAFT
PRECISE, LIGHT AND STRONG
- Controlled flex characteristics.
- The wide Tiki Clamp for a quick and effortless release.
- The Skinny rounded and flush clamp ensures that your hand never gets stuck on a hard corner when shifting grip.
TIKI CLAMP SHAFT REGISTER SYSTEM
- Redesigned clamp for better and easier grip.
- 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip.
- Reduced water infiltration.
- Controls the alignment without twisting.
- Updated Register system with extended pin increases durability and reduces twisting.